Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Take a minute to reflect on this question:

How has the economy impacted YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. Has it been in a positive or negative aspect? What do you think the government should do to help you out? Are they doing the "right thing" to help you? Why or why not? Based on your answers to the above questions, think of which presidential candidate you would pick. McCain? Obama? Why?

2 comments:

E. W. said...

I think the economy has impacted my family mostly in a negative way. Now we have to REALLY allocate the use of our resources. We can't spend money like we used to. But it also has some positive impact. My family learn not to waste anything but find ways to reuse and recycle materials.

I'd definitely choose Barack Obama to be the president. As least for now he seems to have a better plan for governing this country.

WB said...

its been pretty bad for me because both my dad and step-mom work for Morgan Stanley and in the last two months their stock went from $60 all the way down to $9 and now to $19. It was pretty scary but luckily the bailout stabled it out a little bit.

I was torn between the two candidates but I think i would chooses Obama because he seems to have a more solid plan.